Plugin Update - v1.0.72:
- Reworked some Combo Radio functions. Added custom functions for Combo Radio 2.
- Brightness levels controlled by encoders (BRT#_Ctrl assigned to encoders, not axis) are now automatically saved after being changed, and loaded on next connection.
Plugin Update - v1.0.73:
- Removed some deprecated code from the connection protocol. Automatic firmware update should only trigger when the board has confirmed HCSCI firmware from at least v1.0.70.
- Reworked custom functions for EFIS-84 EHSI (included in B200 HCSCI Panel module).
- Changed the default mode of custom MFD LDU (used in HCSCI Panel) to display engine data (relevant if you don't have an input assigned for it).
Plugin Update - v1.0.74:
- Support for multiple data ranges or values for LED indicators.
- Added custom parameters for a 3-position fuel transfer switch, fuel cut-off switch and the control that sets the limit to automatically disable fuel dump.
- Added an FMS select switch, so you can use a single FMS keyboard to control both devices, if you choose, saving inputs and extra work. Only works with predefined FMS key matrix.
Plugin Update - v1.0.74a:
- Fixed a bug in EHSI Mode parameter passed to HCSCI Panel modules for B200 and standalone EFIS-84.
Plugin Update - v1.0.75:
- Added custom parameters for separate left/right flaps indicators, with support for 1 or 2 sets of flaps.
- Expanded the functions of EFIS-84 for the next version of HCSCI Panel. EHSI "CRS SEL" button will now work for both Preset and Active arrows, depending on EHSI_CRS_Act switch position.
- Master board firmware has been updated to support more multiplexers.
- Ann_Dim parameters will now always run the plugin's relevant functions even if the parameters are converted.